Saturday, June 27, 2009

Am nyanyi lagu situasi version english

Hot dari oven!




Amri - Situation
Lyrics by Syazwan

Discrimination has been making me fall
My reputation is unable to help

And I…
I’m wilting… oo…oo…oo over there

And hoping for something that’s new to me
That has always been in my dream

(Chorus)
And you… When you just disappear
It’s spoling, destroying my dream
A dream to reach the stars
To brighten up my life
I just want you to know
That you where I want to go
Right here in my… mind Wo..ooo

Because this body lose its willing to fight
To face the challenges coming in my life

And I…
I’m waiting, oo…oo.. over there

Hoping for something that is new to me
That has always been in my dream

(Repeat chorus)

Ha, sapa tak request lagu lagi pi page ini

Reviewer peng'embed': Sangat kretif bila suruh bebudak tu melukis dan kemudian manjadikannya sort of animasi. Kalau saya jadik bebudak tu mesti hati berbunga-bunga melihat hasilnya.
Scene berpusing-pusing macam gasing dan bergelimpangan atas rumput menghijau sangat hindustan, tapi menarik.
Good job Am!
And yes, sekarang anda sudah widekan range lagu2 yang anda bawak. Clap clap!

Kiri mana kiri? kekeke =)

No comments:

Post a Comment