Thursday, September 3, 2009

My life according to news

Tag dari kak yan kat facebook.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to at least 15 people and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Re-post as "my life according to (band name)".

Pick your Artist:
News (kumpulan yamapi)

Are you a male or female?
Akai hana (bunga merah)

Describe yourself:
Lady spider

How do you feel:
Nantoka naru sa (Will make it out somehow)

Describe where you currently live:
Rainbow

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Lets go to the planets

Your favorite form of transportation:
Fly again

Your best friend is:
Alibi

What's the weather like:
Summer time

Favorite time of day:
Party time

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Labyrinth

What is life to you:
Dreams

Your fear:
Liar

What is the best advice you have to give:
Easy come easy goes

Thought for the Day
Stand up!

How I would like to die
Change the world

My soul's present condition:
Taiyou no namida (sun's tears) *gituhhhh*

My motto:
Hoshi wo mezashite (aim for the stars)

Mahu tag

1. Am
2. Tra *kompom tak buat*
3. Aini
4. Mahadi *kompom nasyid*
5. Ayang *Suju kah?*
6. Encik Halym *Jamal abdillah kah?*
7. Noure

3 comments:

  1. kompem suju. kalo 2ne1 x cukup lagu nk jwb sumer. kalo suju skali ngan big bang aci x?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lama tak dgr lagu 'my motto' tuh.

    rindu plak kat ryo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuh. seb bek tak kena.. tak cemerlang soklan2 gini..

    ReplyDelete