Sunday, February 27, 2011

Update in English heheheheheheheheheh

After 2 years in Armidale, I should try to write in English. :)

1. Currently preparing for my FINAL lab experiment. Yes, FINAL. Excited but at the same time I'm so nervous. No butterfly in my tummy but A SNAKE :( Please pray for me..

2. After the lab experiment, will fiddle around with a computer software. Dont want to think about that at the moment.

3. Will still try to go to Argentina for the conference. No, this is not because of hot Latinos!haha. Its for the sake of networking and future research!

4. Should.start.writing.journal.articles.

5. I miss my mom, my dad, my opah, my atok, my superduperannoyingbrothers, relatives and friends. Oh, and food. And cats. And Big Bang is coming to Malaysia. B2ST too. Gosh. This is depressing!

6. Similarities between Jay and Beckham which I dont like - addicted to ink! Its not cool at all. Walking graffiti. They should appreciate the beautiful white milky skin..so precious :((((((

7. InsyaAllah everything will be fine. For all PhD candidates, DONT GIVE UP! :)

2 comments: