Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello

Hello. I think I am back. :)

  • Happy for Halim the psychotic doctor - I am going to be the most vogue aunty evahhhhhhhhh!Yeah!!!
  • Sad for Japan. My hearts and prayers are with them.
  • Worried about my grandma - she just undergone an operation yesterday. Hope she is fine and praying for her speedy recovery.
  • Damn nervous for my experiment. Cant wait for it to finish, although it hasnt started!haha
  • Miss you. Miss mom, crazy frogsbrothers, supportive friends. Thank you for always being there for me.
  • Surprised that my childhood friend is finally married! Its a bit sad I wont be able to make it to his walimah :(
Sometimes,
I feel lost.
I feel that life is tough.
I feel that I am so weak.
I feel that I will be left alone - will die alone and people will just recover my body after a week.
I feel that I wont be able to finish my PhD.
I feel like I wont be living happily ever after with Jay Park or TOP or Yamapi.
Sigh.

But every single time listening to Maher Zain's song, I know everything will be fine.
I will be fine.
Eventhough I wont get what I want in my life, I will be fine.
I will be fine.
Please stay with me forever friends because I dont want to be alone :)

We will be fine InsyaAllah, we just need to count the blessings. And you are one of the blessings in my life!



2 comments:

  1. always with u dijah! lama senyap ni,ehemmm..!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I feel like I wont be living happily ever after with Jay Park or TOP or Yamapi."

    Awww... {hanya pada ayat ini, bolehkah?:P}

    ReplyDelete