Sunday, May 2, 2010

I just love Sue

Ini diambil dari formspring Eunice, satu-satunya wakil international Hottest ke conference dengan 6pm hari tu.

credits: temporarypage@formspring.me.

Q: rofl i love sue sylvester. i wish she could take 6pm down. hahahaha. imagine 6PM as her topic of the day....


A: "2PM. Every time I try to destroy that clutch of scab-eating mouth-breathers it only comes back stronger like some sexually ambiguous horror movie villain. Here I am, about to turn 30, and I've sacrificed EVERYTHING only to be shanghaied by the bi-curious machinations of a cabal of doughy, misshapen teens.

6PM now consists of pussies who can’t even differentiate between singing and hacking. You guys should be wetting yourselves with shame. Now time to dissect them one by one like the organisms they are.

Oktent- How DARE you accuse your own fans of editing the fan conference audio?? Your delusions of persecution are a telltale sign of early stage paranoid schizophrenia.

Khun- What’s up with all this ooh-lalaing and hehehe-ing? Here, take some iron tablets. It keeps your strength up when you menstruate. And are these your droopy white granny panties? Are you an Eve who was born a Steve? Because if you are, I think there’s a special school that would better address your needs. And I think that school is in Thailand.

Newsu- Why the fck does your face keep changing? All I want is just one day a year where I'm not visually assaulted by your jaw. Seriously, these retinas need a day off.

Botox Boy- What was UP with that performance (if you can even call it that) at the Spris fanmeeting? I’m going to ask you to smell your armpits. That's the smell of failure, and it's stinking up my office.

Hwang Thief- Don’t get me started. I just don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help but picture little birds laying sulfurous eggs in there, and it disgusts me.

Kim Junwho- I heard you cried at the fan conference. Pathetic. I can’t stand the sight of kids getting emotional, unless it’s from physical exhaustion.

I get it. You guys wanted to be creative; you guys wanted to be in the spotlight. Face it: You wanted to be Jay. So here's what happened. You did what I did with my wealthy elderly mother: Euthanized him.

If there is any hope for you guys, it’s this: There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and some day they will.

And that's how Sue C's it!”

3 comments:

  1. ayg mcm pernah baca this somewhere.

    btw: ayg baca tajuk, ingatkan acu tuju pada suraya ali. keke

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. glee pon boleh dikaitkan dengan jay. nice2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, antis are the best. Bila peminat tegar jadik anti, itu adalah benda yang mengerikan sebab depa banyak tau.
    Antis skang ada 2. Satu. jadik Bumtist. Bumtist ni lebih suci murni, IGNORE 0pm totally. Depa just nak naikkan jay.
    Dua. Anti. Anti ni la yang serams. Depa akan tengok semua video dan analisa benda. Any small thing will be a point untuk jatuhkan 0pm. Dan yang ngeri sebab depa fan tegar, skang semua cerita keluar.

    I dont blame them. Their hearts were shattered into pieces by the boys. I hope 0pm disband.

    Ni just satu je akak tepek. Kat tenet nih...humang aihhh..banyak sangat fanart untuk bash 0pm. hehe

    ReplyDelete