Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am the coldest

"I'm sorry, I was teasing you. Don't take it seriously" ujar Encik Prarom. Terpancar riak muka gelabah manja tak boleh blah.
"Heh?!" Cik Miinah terpinga-pinga.
"You look stressed" kata Encik Prarom lagi.
"It's not about you. It's about them!I hate them" balas Cik Miinah sambil menjuihkan bibir ke arah persembahan sekumpulan lelaki lembut dengan cekak besi yang sedang mempersembahkan tarian ketiak di kaca televisyen.
"Really? There is a boyband that you dont like? Thats weird" Encik Prarom cuba memahamkan situasi.
"Once a fan but now an anti. And will forever be an anti"
"Oh, this is too complicated. I will never understand" Encik Prarom sudah menyerah kalah.
"Yes, trust me. You don't want to know."

Woo Young's vocal cord nodule.
Junsu's plastic surgery knee injury.
Chansung's enteritis.

Seriously????

I bet after this:

Taec is going to military.
Khun is pregnant.
And who's the last member? I cant even remember.

Abaikan entry ni. Ayang, sila jangan abaikan.

1 comment:

  1. kekekeke..khun is pregnant. i knew it! khun is actually a girl. :p

    diorng menggunakan cara meraih simpati utk publisiti. kesian.

    ReplyDelete