Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Makcik, kalau betul ini makcik tulis, saya ucapkan selamat bertabah

Mak Jay pesan:

Please tell all fans 'thank you'. Please tell them to often check up on him and keep interest in him.
Through out all these rumors Jaebum could have been despaired but seeing him strong gave me more hope than despair.
Thank you to all the fans.

You have worked very, very hard.

Please forward our heart to the fans and I will pray for the wound in the fan's heart to be healed quickly. Thank you for trusting and loving our Jaebum. This is not a good ending for Jaebum but my heart is lighter now that this issue has ended. I wish that after this entry, Jaebum will not become a bad issue. Please love the 2PM dongsaengs too. They and their families will have had a hard time because of Jaebum.

CREDITS: NAVER; UNDERGROUND (SOURCE) ; BAJAEBUM@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

So I will stop bashing and trashing sebab mak dia pesanbuang tenaga. Tapi hikmah jadik semua nih, sakit kepala hilang terus..kekeke.
Napsu pada kpop mati terus buat masa ni, kekeke. So, I guess nak layan hindi pulak lah..kekeke. *menjawab soalan fadhilah?*.

Ini quick update, kena pi lab ni. Will be back soonnnnnn! kekekeke.

ps: kalau mak Jay ada blog, musti I terus belajar bahasa korea dan menjadi pembaca setia walau mengesot2 membaca hangul.

No comments:

Post a Comment