Friday, February 5, 2010

Dear pumpkin,
Today is Fi's 23rd birthday. She made us the same white chocolate cake for Sara's birthday last year - crazy girl, baking her own cake on her own birthday!but it cant be helped since you are not here! please, dont look at me! hehehe. Few people gathered at the tea room and it was really awkward without your presence. I used your black and white mug - Mum Jack gave it to me and that made me think that you were there with us. It was a dog concept birthday I must say (you know how much Fi and Sara LOVE dogs!) as Fi put her cake in a nice aluminium box with dogs photos on the cover, Sara bought a dog mug and also we gave a birthday card with puppies image. Luckily nobody came out with a silly birthday party concept (princess/dogs)! hahaha. We missed you and only God knows how much we wish you were there with us. I burst into tears when I was grinding my samples after that. I hate grinding samples without popping my ears with crappy musics because grinding is the only time where I dont have to use my small brain. Fi caught me crying and she said that 'it sucks when thinking of it!'. Wooho *jaws drop* can you imagine our dear sweet Fi using nasty words? hehehe. It must be her ex-officemate that thaught her all this naughty things. hehe.

Charlie, it was horrible for all of us, especially our lab members to face the fact that you are no longer with us. Every single day, someone will mention your name - either to talk about your carzyness or to talk about the nice things you did. As for me, I'm coping up. One thing good for sure, after you left, people in this department is being extra nice to us. Its creepy, but fun sometimes. hehe. Mr crankypants is no longer cranky. He suddenly become very heroic and gentleman and nice and caring and sweet *faint*. Even Sara realized that and I still cant believe it! hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment