Sunday, January 1, 2012

1Poskad 2012

This is a sticky post. It will be on top until the 1st of January 2012. Please scroll down for new entries..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I work in my office after few months in the lab. While I was tidying my desk, I nearly teared up reading all the postcards that was sent by my mum and friends (Fadhilah, Kak Yan, Kak Ronnie, Kak Khalidah). Its a wonderful feeling to know there is someone somewhere out there who is thinking about you! :)   

If you are a big fan of postcards and interested to receive an Australian/Armidale postcard from me, kindly send me an email to ksaad[at]une[dot]edu[dot]au. I will write a postcard to you with my random hopes. 

You are encouraged (not forced) to send a postcard to me writing about your hopes at the moment e.g. "Dijah, I want to finish my PhD". So that I can pray for you as well in my prayers. (I will email my address when you email me). 

I am doing this to just feel closer to you guys. I am finishing my PhD sometimes next year insyaAllah, thus this is the chance for me to send Australian/Armidale postcards to you guys! :)   

p/s: Malaysians: harga setem untuk poskad 60 sen ke seluruh dunia. Sila jangan kedekut!hiks.


Love and respect
Dijah

7 comments:

  1. boleh, yang...sila emailkan alamat yer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dijah..I tunggu balasan poskad dari you dah 2 tahun dah, tak sampai2 pon...huhuhu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kak Ron!!!!!!!!!!!huhuhuhuh..nanti saya pos yer!!! Saya pon lupa saya balas ke belum :) Kalau saya takde alamat nanti saya tanya akak tau. muah muah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kelas ko maria... dah buat siap2 post tuk January 1, 2012 gitu..

    ReplyDelete
  5. alamak,dah terlepas la..saya terlambat nihhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete